The United States’ largest operator of traditional grocery stores is Kroger, welcoming a large portion of those grocery store shoppers each day.
Fluid Food Manufacturing Opportunities Available!
Michigan Dairy, Home of Kroger Milk, is now hiring for General Help!
$14.84 – $21.20
When you’re in the state of Michigan, that gallon of milk is bottled at the Michigan Dairy and best of all, it starts with ‘Pure Michigan’ milk. The Michigan Dairy, operated by the Kroger Co. of Michigan, is now celebrating 50 years bringing fresh, wholesome milk to their customers.
Michigan Dairy offers full benefits including
Health, Dental & Vision, 401k, PTO and More!
Employee referral program also available.
- Operate all clean in place (CIP) and clean out of place (COP) systems as necessary
- Clean machinery and all facility structures
- Ensure all chemicals, buckets and pumps are properly tagged according to safety requirements
- Complete routine paperwork and data entry
- Assist machine operators in gathering production supplies, packaging materials, and loading equipment, including dumping boxes and lifting stacks of cardboard
- Assist in hand-packing and hand-stacking product/cases onto pallets
- Safely operate cardboard baler, bottle bagger/de-bagger and other equipment
- Empty and dispose of outdated product in accordance with established guidelines
- Follow established programs, policies, and practices to produce safe quality foods that meet regulatory and company requirements
- Accountable to the Kroger Manufacturing Food Safety and Quality Principles
Take a look at how Michigan Dairy has responded to the pandemic!
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High School diploma or GED
- 3 years of manufacturing experience preferred
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Flexible to work any shift as needed
- Must be able to work in cooler temperatures
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation
We encourage you to complete a full application.
No time for a
“Career” means something different for everyone. No matter how you define it, or what your professional success looks like, Kroger will help you achieve your aspirations. That’s a Career with Promise. There is no limit to where a Kroger career can take you. With stores, distribution centers, manufacturing plants, technology hubs and offices, Kroger is a place you can grow and be your best self. See what it’s like to work with us on The Muse.
There’s a lot to love about working at Kroger. Whether you start in a store, one of our division offices, or at our corporate headquarters in Cincinnati, Ohio, one thing is clear: Kroger is a place where you can come for a job and stay for a career. Together, our teams are redefining the food and grocery experience, but to get there, we’re committed to supporting you in all that we do. We offer competitive Total Rewards, industry-leading education benefits, opportunities for growth and development, and so much more. Join our team today.
Providing a great experience to our customers starts with our associates – and we’re always looking for friendly and caring people who live Our Purpose to Feed the Human Spirit. Our interview process is how we get to know you. We take a behavioral-based approach to interviewing, so we can understand your strengths, what motivates you and how you lead through certain situations. Learn more about our interview process and how you can prepare.